We are looking for a Paraplanner to work in our growing company based in Beckenham, just outside of Bromley.
The ideal candidate with either have 12 months experience in Financial Services as a Paraplanner with R01 qualification and willing to go on to R04, supported by our client.
Be fully qualified with experience and wanting to work locally.
This client offers career progression, if required and will support you in doing further FCA qualifications.
Salary: £26 to £32K
New business functions:
- Prepare the new client files, which will contain the basic fact find questionnaires and prepare basic client information on to Client-Assyst database
- Send off letter of authority to providers and request correct information
- Chase providers for the return of this information, which should include projections and policy details
- Prepare an O & M platform comparison report to justify the platform recommendation
- Prepare suitability reports from templates in dropbox to the required standard
- Prepare fund comparison with of fund recommendations from Trustnet
- Prepare investment process sheets for selected funds
New business log submission
- Client assist up load with platform chosen and review date
- Prepare on-line submissions and produce all necessary paperwork for adviser’s client to sign
- Prepare client file in the agreed standard format
- Record client’s funds on central client fund spreadsheet
- Keep an eye on all transactions via the platform provider to ensure funds requested are received and that the investment funds are invested as expected
- When appropriate, ensure that client benefits are paid out promptly and efficiently
- Send out client customer satisfaction survey
Existing Clients - Review Meeting
- Prepare the portfolio performance figures for the adviser at the agreed dates, i.e. compare from inception and/or from last review, with fund fact sheets and scorecards
- Amended documents after the advisor meeting to incorporate agreed changes in funds, document changing client needs
- Action any fund switches
- The administrator is to ensure at all times that client files are scanned fully up to date
Existing Clients - General Duties
- Action ad hoc client requests, after speaking with adviser, such as payment of benefits, platform alterations: changes of client bank account etc.
- Scanning post and archive client files
- Shredding of client files
- We are looking for a candidate who is on their way to being Level 4 Diploma qualified (has some of the R0 certificates, at least R01 qualified), or is already qualified
- You must be well organised
- Have technical knowledge of financial services
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive, we are unable to contact all applicants individually. Should you not hear back from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.