Do you have previous experience working as a Paralegal - Employment Law? Do you hold or are you currently working towards your LLB or Cilex qualification? You will be working for a company who offer fantastic benefits including 33 days holiday includes Bank Holidays pro rata and 50% towards a parking permit.
As the Paralegal, you will be working for an organisation who were formed in 2003, based Birmingham City Centre. Our client is a not-for-profit organisation who provide improvement services to their specialist sector. Candidates who are looking for Part-Time and Full-Time hours will be considered, the minimum hours required are 30 hours per week. This can be spread across 5 shorter days or 4 full days.
As the Paralegal, your duties will include:
- Providing advice and support to members on legal, employment and regulatory issues
- Supporting 3 Solicitors with their caseloads and you will be working within a team of 7 which includes the Solicitors
- Advising members legally and practically in relation to internal disciplinary and grievance hearings and providing written instructions to union representatives conducting the hearings
- Preparing employment tribunal documents
- Carrying out general administration duties
As the Paralegal, you will have:
- Previous experience in providing advice on Employment Law is essential
- An understanding of Trade Union movement is desirable however not essential
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Legal assistant, Legal Secretary, Law graduate, Trainee Solicitor, Lawyer, Legal Administrator, Solicitor, Employment Support Officer and Legal PA
- We are interested in speaking to people who have or are working towards one of the following qualifications: Law degree, LLB, LPC, BA, CIPD, Cilex or Silex qualification
As the Paralegal, your salary will be circa £21,000 per annum pro rata.
Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays pro rata
- BHSF Package
- Pension Scheme
- 50% contribution towards a car parking permit