Packhouse Team Leader based in Aston urgently required!
Do you have previous experience of supervising a production line? Have you previously maintained productivity and morale within a team of packhouse workers?
We are one of the UK's leading wholesalers of fresh produce based in Aston, Birmingham who have an opportunity for a Packhouse Team Leader to join our team.
Your hours of work will be 38.75 hours per week working on a rota of 5 in 7 days.
You will receive a salary of £16,500 per year. Alongside this, you will receive benefits such as 28 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, pension scheme and free parking.
As the Packhouse Team Leader, your duties will include:
* Assisting the shift supervisors in ensuring the Company's products are despatched to the customers in a timely manner
* Training new and current employees on how to work on the production line correctly including selecting, picking, weighing, packing and sealing stock.
* Setting up production lines, machines, labellers and motivating the production team to complete these orders in a timely manner
* Ensuring that stock coding is correct and that stock is being correctly rotated
* Informing managers of issues such as stock waste, poor stock and stock shortages
* Sending damaged or extra products back to the production or rejection area
* Making sure stored goods are stored at the correct temperature to prevent damage
* Following all health and safety regulations and making sure that your team are also
As the Packhouse Team Leader, you will be:
* Fluent in English
* Have previous experience of supervising a team within a warehouse/production environment
* Be fully competent in all aspects of health and safety within the workplace
* Ideally have experience of working within a food production line
For more information, please contact Victoria on 0121 360 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org