Our client is a rapidly expanding Property Management Company, who started trading in 2016 and since then have gone from strength to strength in Residential & Commercial Block/Estate Management.
They are looking to bring on board an ambitious PA/Litigation Secretary to join their current team of 12, who can demonstrate their ability to work in fast and demanding office, whilst maintaining a calm and professional approach to work.
This role is Office Based, Mon - Thurs 9am to 5.30pm, Fri 9am to 1.30pm however once a satisfactory probation period has been completed, there will be flexibility around working hours and the option to work from home as and when appropriate.
The role will be supporting the Director and any suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate an ability to make quick and independent decisions to get the job completed on time.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with secretarial and administrative tasks and to assist others in the team
- Set up new property details onto software system
- Review Residential & Commercial leases, note renewals and review dates
- Oversee the effective collection of rents, arrears and send statements to landlords
- Deal with LPE1 and Notice of Transfer, Assignments, Compliance and Variations
- Submit Court Applications and FTT Applications and update Director with progress
- Preparation of witness statements and trial bundles
- Raise S20 Notices
- Collating documentation in advance of Court Hearings, Arbitration or Mediation.
- Filing, electronic filing and general admin duties such as faxing and photocopying
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Previous Legal Litigation Secretarial experience in Estate/Block Management, Property Litigation
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload and support a busy team
- Work to deadlines and prioritise daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- Intermediate/Advanced user of Microsoft Office, Outlook for Emails and Diary Management
- Knowledge of Website Management desirable
Renumeration and Benefits:
£32000 to £38,000, 33-38 days Holiday, Parking onsite, Company Pension, Company Bonus Scheme
This opportunity is for immediate start and is a 1 stage process with the Director. Start date 1st March 2021.