Oracle Developer with a minimum of 2 years Oracle experience with exposure to both Oracle Forms and Reports. You must also have experience using PL/SQL and ideally you will have some exposure to DBA activities such as creating tables and triggers. Familiarity with Java technologies is also an advantage.
- Strong experience, over at least 2 years, of working with a small, highly skilled design teams, and working to tight deadlines
- Experience with Oracle Forms and Reports 6i minimum
- Experience of working with Oracle database technologies, in particular SQL, PL/SQL, Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views
- Exposure to the full development life-cycle, including requirement gathering/analysis, design, development, testing, Implementation and support
- Exposure to additional database technologies, Postgres, MySQL
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Configuration Control and change management systems (e.g. Jenkins, Mercurial, Jira).