One of Britain’s fastest growing businesses is hiring! A leading B2B telecoms provider who specialise in providing telecommunications solutions to SME’s across the UK are looking to hire an Operations Manager to join their Head Office in Westminster.
The role will suit you if you are happy working in a fast paced environment and able to show a genuine passion for the telecoms industry.
As the successful Operations / Sales Support Manager you will have a number of key responsibilities:
- Managing a team of 30 field sales representatives based across the UK – managing on issues such as attendance, sickness & lateness rather than performance
- Ensuring the field sales team are fully equipped to do their job, e.g. sorting work mobile phones and branded clothing for each individual
- Managing a team of 3 sales coordinators based in the Westminster head office
- Providing detailed and accurate reports relating to all aspects of the sales teams, e.g. sales figures, OTE’s, attendances etc
- Reporting of call volumes
- Manage all channel complaints & escalations
- Weekly conference call with managers and support team
To be successful in the role you will have the following key attributes:
- Proven track record of operational management experience
- Previous experience working within telecommunications
- Pro-active attitude
- Strong knowledge of MS office
- Experience in managing HR related issues
As a fast growing company the culture of the business is very much as fun as it intense, the brilliant riverside offices include pool tables, table tennis and PS4s for downtime. There is free fruit on a Monday and free breakfast on Fridays.
You will receive a health cash plan, childcare vouchers and 20 days paid holiday + bonus holidays (usually works out between 3-5 days between Christmas and New Year) + pension contribution.
Salary £35-40k DOE
To register your interest please make contact with Rupert @ Upgrade Recruitment, all contact details can be found on the Upgrade Recruitment website