- Setting and adjustment of daily, weekly and monthly plan to deliver customer needs
- Coordination with accountant to ensure that the information used in Exact is accurate.
- Coordination with the sales manager to ensure that design and manufacturing activity are focused on delivering customer needs.
- Filtering of design and sales demands to ensure a smooth production level.
- Oversight of technical design team to ensure projects deliver on time to customer requirements
- Oversight of manufacturing team to ensure that process is effectively implemented to minimise stock and maximise deliverable customer items
- Oversight of warehouse team to ensure smooth operation of warehouse receipts and despatch function
- Co-ordination of customer issues to ensure that issues raised by customers are reviewed to determine the root cause.
- Implementation of effective corrective actions and mistake proofing to ensure that errors are not repeated.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience managing manufacturing operations in a high variability environment
- Ideally educated to HNC / ‘A’ Level standard or holding a certificate of supervisory management plus 2 years implementation experience within role experience.
- At least 3 years practical experience in the application of process improvement techniques, backed up with project evidence in a manufacturing environment
- Educated in personnel techniques and people management skills
- Respect people, allowing them room to do their jobs, whilst providing support and guidance to help them continuously improve their individual and functional performance.
- Support other team members in delivering their required functions
- Provide back up cover arrangements to ensure that there is always clear responsibility and decision-making authority that does not rely on the MD
- Ensure that all staff behave respectfully and maintain a positive, team-orientated environment
- Works collaboratively to resolve disputes