We are partnering with a global client, and E Personnel are delighted to be recruiting this exciting Office Manager role, to be based in PARIS!
To be considered for this super role, the below requires are essential!
- Fluent in French and English
- Be based in Paris OR able to relocate on short notice
- Office Management experience (day to day running)
- Competent in dealing with suppliers on a daily basis (negotiating, sourcing supply chain contacts and dealing with all queries related to suppliers and supply chain)
- IT literate
- International experience
- Strong administration skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal, in both French & English
- Be the central point of contact for staff for all aspects of Paris office management
- Induct new employees when they join the site, explaining procedures, functions and expectations
- Monitor site compliance for Health and Safety.
- Work with the central teams and management to ensure plans are compliant with company standards
- Oversee the replenishment of office supplies, ensuring that costs are monitored and controlled.
Manage and oversee any major site developments, including office moves, expansion and additional fit out. Liaise with contractors and management to ensure all costs are approved and timescales are met
- Manage and maintain relationships with third parties who support Paris Office, for example parking firms, managing agents and cleaners. Ensure that all work on site is completed to a high standard, and all company requests are handled in a timely manner
- Support the EMEA leadership team with other requests (when office management workload allows), including sales support and event management
- Build and maintain working relationships a range of external stakeholders, including but not limited to: the landlord, contractors, service suppliers, payroll bureau, HR, health insurance etc
- Support the team to ensure the office environment is maintained and managed.
- Ensure that all office equipment is fit for purpose, organizing the maintenance in a timely fashion of servicing and in the situation of damaged items.
- Mail reception and dispatching if needed
- Accountancy issue management in close partnership with internal departments.
- Act as a culture advocate, supporting the values of the business
- Be responsible for all office supplies, including but not limited to, stationery; refreshments; personal care.
- Provide commercial and administration support to the Strategic Sourcing function within company and to local production team
- Locating, negotiating and onboarding new suppliers to meet the commercial guidelines and capacity to service our local and global clients
Competitive Salary-Plus Bonus-Plus Excellent Benefits