Job Title Ocean Freight Export Administrator
Responsible to: Office Manager
Liaison with: Customers, hauliers, airlines, shipping lines, agents, suppliers
· Taking enquires from clients
· Negotiating rates with hauliers, shipping lines, suppliers and agents
· Providing clients with quotations
· Input any Ocean freight shipments on to our freight system and book up with hauliers and shipping lines.
· Customs entries (NES)
· Prepare Bill of lading instructions for the shipping lines
· Sending ISF information to the agents within the deadlines
· Submit VGM information to the shipping line within the required time frame.
· Checking of original/express release bills of lading from shipping lines
· Tracking of shipments to make sure shipments have been collected and shipped as booked.
· Prepare and send out Bills of lading for all ocean export shipments
· Completion of export documentation (EUR1, ATR, CofO, DGN, Certs of shipment)
· Complete and send pre-alert documentation
· Generate sales invoices
· Complete job costings
· General freight forwarding tasks
· Scanning Documentation
The above is a non exhaustive list of duties and you are required to perform other such reasonable tasks