M65Jobsearch are looking for an NPI Process engineer for our client in Burnley.
Line of responsibility:- Report directly to the Technical / QA ManagerCore
Responsibility: To take new projects from the Advanced Product Quality Planning stage through to production and optimize the manufacturing process of current product. To co-ordinate and implement engineering projects throughout their duration, maintaining effective communication channels with internal and external partners.
- To provide technical and quality assurance support to the Machine-Shop, and other production departments if required.
- Liaise with customers and represent their interests whilst preserving our clients profitability.Assist with ISIR and PPAP submissions Operate the CMM. Some knowledge of a CMM is helpful, but training will be provided.
- Provide technical support regarding machining processes and where necessary take or advise corrective action.
- Ensure the Quality Systems and procedures are adequate and properly maintained to assure ongoing quality standards.
- Assist with CCAR reporting and maintenance of the calibration system.Actively promote continuous improvement activities.
Our client is a market leader in their field, they are a family run business, that offer, good long-term security and prospects. There is a free gym membership, private pension, healthcare, free parking and uniform. Working on a day shift, 40 hours a week, if this role appeals to you, why not apply now.