Title: Norwegian Speaking Customer Services
Salary: £17,000- £18,000
Benefits: Flexible benefit scheme
Transport: Not Essential
Our client is seeking a Norwegian speaking Customer Service Representative to join their well-established company who is a market leader in the financial field.
Key responsibility within this role is that customer care is proactively considered, emphasis is placed on provision of service excellence and value to clients, and to ensure work is right first time.
This is a customer service based role with the need for the applicant to be fluent in both English and Norwegian both written and spoken.
In your role you will answer telephone calls and/or emails, faxes and letters, look up clients’ policy information on database and answer queries and supply information over the phone, via email, by fax or in writing. Queries can range from requests for information on specific policies, such as valuations, to requests for facts about products, funds and processes.
The ideal candidate will be working in one of the many different financial departments; this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who are offering a competitive salary and great benefits.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Basic computer knowledge i.e. Word and Excel.
• 4 GCSE’s Grade C or above to include Maths and English and/or NVQ Level 1 - or equivalent
• Fluency in specific language, both written and spoken (Norwegian) essential.
• Good attention to detail
• Basic numerical skills
• Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Previous experience within financial services industry is advantageous
If you're interested in applying for this role, please apply with your CV and a covering email, outlying your experience, skills and knowledge which make you a good fit for the role. Please also state your salary expectations. If you have not been contacted in 14 days your application was unsuccessful