National Sales Manager - excellent basic salary of up to 60K plus uncapped bonus package, home and field based covering the whole of the UK, with fantastic progression opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a National Sales Manager to join a major player within the Food Service sector. This is a newly created role, therefore as the National Sales Manager you will be instrumental in the growth and success of this area. You will be an already experienced Sales Manager who can demonstrate a passion for the food industry, be motivated to gain new business and develop strong, lasting relationships.
You will have a foodservice background (retail or wholesale) and will have a desire to succeed. You will thrive on the "hunting" aspect of the role, however the National Sales Manager must be able to fulfil a full end to end sales cycle including contract implementation.
You will be a key member in the Sales Senior Leadership Team, leading the national independent local account management team to grow the business in line with the Company targets.
You will be field based, leading a team of 6 Local Account Managers and 2 Business Development Managers, responsible for annual sales of approx. £15m
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of building, leading & managing teams within a food sales environment and demonstrable understanding and deliverance of target and profit management.
- Experience of customer relationship management and winning new business
- The capability to interpret, understand and act upon financial data through numeric, commercial and verbal reasoning
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrate effective team working
- Proven sales track record
- IT literate
- Full UK driving licence
You will be covering England, Wales and Scotland