Our client is one of the leading companies which bottle, distribute and market quality beers and ciders. They also import great German beers for sale into the On and Off-Trade.
They are now looking for a National Account Manager to manage the development of the business within a range of Off-Trade accounts.
- Develop sales within an agreed list of Off-Trade customer accounts
- Identify appropriate new customers, make contact and generate new business
- Meet agreed volume and value targets
- Manage the sales and marketing budget for specified customers and account for expenditures within authorised plans.
- Work with customers on the development/execution of promotional activity
- Analyse sales data from customer data bases
- Report back to head office and to the breweries
- Possible profit responsibility for the territory/brands - depending on experience and ability
- Proven account management experience in both drinks / alcohol and the Off-Trade
- Must have sector experience
- Self-starter, able to work on own with energy and enthusiasm
- Confident, good presentational skills, personable
- Good negotiating skills with senior buyers as well as work on the ground
Package: Salary c £40K basic plus bonus, car and benefits
Location: Midlands / London / South