- Are you a Multi-Skilled Engineer with a background in food manufacturing?
- Do you enjoy working Nights shifts?
- Is it your ambition to work for one of the leading chilled food manufacturers in the UK?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their food manufacturing business based in Leicestershire. This role is permanent nights, working 4 on 4 off, 7pm – 7am with an excellent salary of £42,000.
Key responsibilities for the role of Multi-Skilled Engineer:
- Own, implement and complete a maintenance programme, delivering first class service to support production.
- Support the Triage Engineering in working in urgent issues.
- Ensure all work is compliant with health, food safety and environmental requirements.
The successful candidate for the role of Multi-Skilled Engineer:
- A good understanding of electrical engineering as well as mechanical engineering.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, food manufacturing environment is essential.
- You must be able to be hands on with machinery as well as being able to find faults in a pressurised environment, making the right decisions for the business.
- The ability to work under own initiative as well as work as part of a team.
Salary: £42,000 plus benefits
Job Reference: JR11252