Multi- skilled Maintenance Engineer
Kingswinford – Permanent
Circa £28,000 (based on experience)
Our well-established client based in Kingswinford, is looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their friendly team.
The suitable candidate will have experience the following;
· Identifying root causes/ faults finding
· Plant modifications and assisting with new plant installation
· Using your own initiative actively respond to breakdowns of plant machinery and equipment to minimise production downtime.
· Conducting routine maintenance and testing on mechanical and electrical machinery.
· Using your experience to drive continuous improvements e.g. the introduction of a Planned Preventative Maintenance system.
· Time served Mechanical (60%) & Electrical (40%) Engineer with proven experience within a manufacturing environment.
· Competent at carrying out a wide range of tasks including rectifying faults to completion on time, to a high standard and cost effectively.
· Ability to manage multiple projects.
· Excellent time management and communication skills are essential.
· A positive, flexible and proactive attitude is a must.
· HND / HNC in a related discipline - ideally Mechanical, Maintenance, Manufacturing or Electrical Engineering
· FLT Licence desirable but not essential
Hours: 39 hours p/w (needs to be flexible) + Overtime
Holidays: 25 days + BH