Multi-Skilled Engineer based in Aston
Do you have previous experience in completing maintenance and keeping a production machinery line fully operational? Are you qualified up to 17th edition in IEE and have an HNC or equivalent in Engineering?
We are one of the UK's leading wholesalers of fresh produce based in Aston, Birmingham who have an opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join our production line.
You will receive a salary of circa £34,000 per year. Alongside this, you will receive benefits such as 28 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, pension scheme and free parking.
As the Multi-Skilled Engineer, your duties will include:
* Assisting in the maintenance and upkeep of all operational equipment on the production line
* Carrying out reactive breakdown repairs and following the P.P.M (Planned Preventative Maintenance) schedule
* Completing fault diagnosis and repair of Electro-Mechanical Systems such as; Flow Wrappers, Gas Flush Machines, LP air compressors, Hydraulics, Multi-Head Weighers, Check Weighers and Conveyors
* Carrying out routine maintenance to all systems whilst maintaining an accurate record of this
* Using PLC's (Programmable Logic Controllers) and accurately keeping track of this
As the Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will be:
* IEE qualified up to 17th edition in Wiring Regulations
* Hold an HNC engineering qualification or equivalent
* Have previous experience of programming and fault diagnosis of PLC systems
* Have experience of previously working in a Food or heavy engineering environment ideally with experience of working with packing and wrapping machinery
Your hours of work will be alternative shift patterns from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm or 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm Monday to Friday. This may include some weekend work.
For more information, please contact Victoria on 0121 360 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org