Bonfire Recruitment, the engineering and manufacturing recruitment agency of Millar & Co Recruitment, are currently working closely with a large food manufacturer based near Manchester, looking to recruit three experienced multi skilled engineers with a electrical bias.
The company manufacturers volume food products and supplies into most leading supermarkets including M&S, Sainsburys, Tesco, Asda and Lidl to name a few.
The role is to ensure the smooth running and maintenance of plant and equipment within the factory environment.
- To actively work towards a safety culture within the factory and to ensure that all Health and safety requirements within your work area are met. Ensuring that Safe Systems of Work are adhered to.
- To maintain and repair all plant machinery and equipment, including machinery breakdowns and preventative maintenance and repair.
- Undertake ad hoc projects assigned by the Engineering Shift Manager(s) or the Chief Engineer.
- Responsible for the fire evacuation process in the absence on the Chief Engineer and the Engineering Shift Manager(s).
- Completion of the relevant engineering paperwork.
- Ensuring relevant information is communicated through the shift changeover procedure.
- Responsible for building services.
- To ensure that good housekeeping and hygiene practices are maintained at all times.
We are keen to speak to candidates who are/have :
- Experienced multi skilled engineers (electrical bias)
- Past experience of working within a FMCG environment
First stage interview's will take place on Wed 29th & Thurs 30th June 2016