|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Engineer|
|Salary:||30000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Hudson|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01349 883303|
|Member Contact||Claire Cookson|
|Contact Phone Number|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
To support a fast-paced retail operation, our client has an opportunity for a full-time Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their Lochore team on a permanent basis. Hands on providing day to day facilities maintenance to the bakery and ensuring that internal customers get a fast and efficient maintenance service that enables them to continue working without disruption.
The Multi-Skilled Engineer’s responsibilities will include:
- The day-to-day maintenance, repair and inspection of bakery assets.
- Carrying out work across multiple trades e.g. Mechanical, electrical fault finding, small installations and plumbing
- Managing and actioning any emergencies and urgent repairs.
- Scheduling and completing any routine asset maintenance.
- Ensure all statutory documents are updated and visible where required.
- Carry out PAT Tests and emergency lighting testing.
- Update and maintain CMMS.
- Complete reports, and small work tenders as required.
Key Skills will include:
- 5 years experience working in a similar role within the food industry
- Hold a City & Guides Electrical or Mechanical qualification, or equivalent
- IT Literate (including CMMS or similar asset management software’s)
- Be experienced in fault finding automated processes and systems ie PLC’s, inverters and control panels
- Previous supervisory or management skills is desirable
- Due to the nature of this role candidate must be a driver with their own transport.
The Multi-Skilled Engineer will earn a salary negotiable on experience, 32 days holiday and a 50% staff discount as well as other attractive company benefits. Working 39 hours per week, flexibility is required working a 5 from 7 shift pattern with weekend, evening work and rostered call out as required.