Are you a qualified Motor Vehicle Lead IV Tutor looking for your next challenge? Do you want to help young adults kick start their career? Are you are a confident, friendly but assertive person?
If so, this may be the next career move for you...
An opportunity for a Motor Vehicle Lead IV Tutor has risen to join a well-established organisation within the training industry, based in the North West area of Birmingham.
You will receive a salary of up to £25,000, depending upon experience. Alongside this, you will receive benefits such as pension scheme from 2017, paid overtime (at the discretion of your line manager) and free car parking.
Based in the North West area of Birmingham, your hours of work for this role are 36 ½ per week, Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 4:30pm and Friday 8:30am to 3:30pm.
As a Motor Vehicle Lead IV Tutor, you will be:
* Monitoring and assessing three Motor Vehicle Tutors
* Managing a case load of up to 20 students
* Planning, preparing and delivering theory and practical workshop teaching sessions as required on Level 1 Motor Vehicle Studies Course
* Responsible for assessing, recording and reporting on learner development and progress
* Undertaking tutorial and learner support related duties
* Developing teaching and learning materials relevant to teaching duties
* Undertaking initial advice and guidance interviews with potential learners and contributing to the enrolment process
* Completing registration documentation and monitoring learner attendance
* Contributing to and participating in the organisations quality assurance initiatives as appropriate
* Participating in classroom observation activities
* Reviewing and evaluating lessons/courses within area of responsibility, with a view to continuous improvement
* Contributing to the course and team planning review processes, action plan and attending regular team meetings
* Liaising with parents/carers/employers (where appropriate)
For your success as a Motor Vehicle Lead IV Tutor within the training industry, you will have:
* IMI or equivalent level 3 or higher in Motor Vehicle
* Previous experience of Lead IV in Motor Vehicle
* NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in Motor Vehicle
* Enthusiastic approach to students, to ensure they remain interested in the vocational course
* Ability to be assertive when required to avoid disruption in the classroom
* Driving licence and car owner
Due to the nature of this role you will be allocated holiday in conjunction with the UK school holidays.
For more information, contact Vicki on 0121 360 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org