We are recruiting for an experienced Mortgage Administrator for a dynamic and expanding financial services company based in Altrincham. Along with a basic salary of around £25,000, the successful candidate will also benefit from an extensive annual leave allowance, a generous pension contribution, private health insurance and excellent progression opportunities.
About The Role:
•To provide dedicated administrative support for the Mortgage Consultants
• Provide efficient new business processing service liaising with lenders and solicitors ensuring that new business is set up correctly from application to completion
• Provide administration support for the mortgage application process
• Ensuring that all client information is stored on the relevant system and it is updated accurately and timely checking that all compliance requirements are met
• Providing an effective link between the client and the consultant ensuring that both are kept up to date with all matters relating to the mortgage and related products
• Issuing documents to clients where appropriate and ensuring that they are issued within the agreed turnaround times e.g. terms of business, key facts, mortgage illustrations and suitability letters
• Keying of mortgage applications as required by brokers
• Contribute to the creation and maintenance of procedure documents for the Mortgage Team and ensure they are kept up to date as required
• Undertake reporting as required to the Client Support Manager in relation to the number of cases that are active and in pipeline, in addition to cases completed
• Review workflow practices on an ongoing basis to improve efficiencies within the Mortgage Team
• Provide training, mentoring and guidance to the junior Mortgage Administrators as required
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Minimum two years experience within the mortgage sector in a similar role
• Knowledge of products and services within the current mortgage market.
• Team player with the ability to build relationships with consultants
• Outgoing, positive attitude with strong work ethic
• CeMAP qualification is highly desirable
• Excellent IT skills
About The Benefits:
• Starting salary of circa £25,000
• Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
• 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Private health insurance
• Excellent progression opportunity
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV email@example.com
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.