|Job Title:||Mid-Level Software Engineer|
|Salary:||47000 - 47000|
|Contact Name:||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||02392 984 004|
|Member Contact||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Contact Phone Number||02392 984004|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Principal Software Engineer - Java (5)
They offer a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans
Ideally you will have worked within the finance industry
• Recognised expert Software Engineer
• Recognised expert in chosen technical specialism
• Software design and architecture
• Leading software development and approaches
• Governance of software development processes
Demonstrated Skills and Experience: Essential:
• Has been responsible for significant project software delivery
Academic & Professional (Desirable):
• Certification in a key software development technology
• Extensive and detailed understanding of one or more of the major Java frameworks or technologies.
• Contributes to new bid wins and business through Java excellence and deep knowledge of Java’s applicability and toolsets.
• Provides guidance, governance and expertise in software development approaches and tooling
• Leads the design, development and verification of software systems, enabling the delivery of the project/service software.
• Leads design and software engineering activities in line with local quality standards
• Leads internal and client technical discussions
• Rapidly produces high quality software
• Steers the project to get the most out of its software engineering capability
• Focuses on what is wrong and resolves it
• Provides guidance on software architecture, software design, software development and tooling
• Produces projects standards for software engineering, technical documentation and processes
• Provides guidance on verification of software
• Maintains an up to date view of their chosen technical specialism
• Ensures the client is happy with the project’s software engineering
Our client is a team of builders. They call their employees members because all who join are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, they are a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. They offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.