This is a great opportunity to join a well-established business who take great pride in their reputation. My Client are an award-winning, 'manufacturer approved' accident repair centre with sites in Dorchester, Salisbury, Westbury and Plymouth.
Their ‘manufacturer approvals’, include Mercedes-Benz, BMW Group, Volkswagen, Audi, Tesla, Vauxhall and many more. They are keen to employ energetic, enthusiastic staff to join our team of highly motivated and loyal staff already in place. They offer enviable employee benefits, excellent training opportunities and a fast paced, friendly work environment.
Responsibilities will include your ability to:
- Remove & refit mechanical and electrical trims / panels / components on vehicles
- Wheel Alignment and Tyres
- Follow manufacturer repair methods to return vehicles to pre-accident condition
- Fault finding / Diagnostics
- Mechanical Skills and MET Skills
- Perform road testing (if applicable)
- Awareness & adherence to all necessary standards and H&S procedures
The successful candidate will need to have the following experience:
- Previous Bodyshop M.E.T experience is essential
The following qualification is preferred, however not essential:
- ATA accreditation - training can be provided
- 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday - Standard hours 8:00am – 5.00pm.