Leading engineering & equipment company
Managing turnkey projects from a commercial prospective
Engineering and equipment supply within food, diary, beverage, pharma and chemical
Duties to include:
- Working for a leading engineering and equipment company, you will be responsible for executing projects (up to £1m) within the UK.
- Be responsible for project designs, technical and commercial proposals
- Deliver quality project solutions within an agreed programme and cost framework
- You will be support a sales team with client visits and presentations.
- Understand and translate customer requirements into technical solutions
- Consolidate plans and develop and overall execution plan, timings and costings
- Manage the project execution including all sub-supplier quotations and documentation.
Travel throughout the UK is required for this role, so someone that is Midlands based would be preferable, but not essential.
- Up to £45k
- 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday 9am to 5:00pm
- UK travel
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension and healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Car allowance