Mechanical Design Engineer. We have the privilege of working with a highly successful manufacturing / engineering company based in Lincolnshire. Due to extensive growth they are looking for a new Mechanical Design Engineer to join their skilled team. The family-run business is going from strength to strength and put an emphasis on looking after their staff.
MDE Benefits include: Overtime, Attendance Bonus, Free Parking, Company Pension, Paid average overtime during holidays, Progression & Training Opportunities.
Mechanical Design Engineer duties include:
- Producing high quality production drawings for both in-house and sub-contract manufacture
- Generate conceptual designs based on technical specifications
- Designing of agricultural machinery, you will be involved in the design of the whole product not just individual components
- Updating and improving current designs for existing equipment
- Liaising with the company’s sales team and clients on new and continuous design projects.
Mechanical Design Engineer essential requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a mechanical design engineer
- Must be proficient with 3D CAD Packages, ideally Solidworks
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 830h – 1700h.