Mechanical Design Engineer / Production Engineer wanted for a prestigious engineering company. The position will primarily require the design and analysis of mechanical systems, equipment and packaging.
Mechanical Design Engineer / Production Engineer duties include:
- Take part in feasibility studies, scoping of projects and cost estimation.
- Specify, design, implement and validate mechanical design solutions.
- Assist in the investigation, selection and evaluation of new components and techniques.
- Management of the engineering change system
- To be the main point of contact on all mechanical technical issues discovered
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline with a minimum of 3 years' experience or equivalent.
- Proven experience of working in design/development projects.
- Good mechanical design skills with experience of the following: UHV and vacuum components, working with BOM & engineering changes within an MRP system
- Must be experience with 2D & 3D CAD
- Familiarity with system design and complying with CE.
Hours of Work: 0830-1700 Mon-Thurs AND 0830-1520 Fri
Benefits: Company related Annual Bonus, Health Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, 25 Days Annual Leave and Company Contributory Pension