Excellent benefits include 25 days holiday, private healthcare, progression opportunities, free parking and a fantastic working environment.
Are you a Materials Engineer looking to join a growing company working at the forefront of engineering? If so, this niche engineering company can offer you growth and career development as well as a great team environment. Based in Basingstoke with easy access to the M3 and public transport.
The purpose of this role is to support the new product development projects and to be leading process development.
As the Materials Engineer you will be:
• Providing materials and process support within the Design team
• Overseeing the testing of new materials and products
• Creating, developing and maintaining new processes
• Using leading Root Cause Analysis to provide solutions within the manufacturing issues
• Developing internal Quality Standardisation and Acceptance criteria and identifying suitable NDT methods
• Providing technical input to bids
• Identifying new equipment requirements for the Materials analysis and Test Laboratory
To succeed as the Materials Engineer you will need:
• Either a Degree in a Science based subject or an Engineering discipline
• A minimum of 5 years industry based experienced
• Composite material knowledge or aluminium casting knowledge would be preferred but not essential
• Strong communication skills and have a practical problem solving attitude
• A flexible approach to your work
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Up to 45k pa
• Working hours Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm
• Small friendly team environment
• 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• Private healthcare
• Free on-site parking