Do you have previous experience in planning with FMCG? Are you looking for a role with an immediate start? We are urgently recruiting for a Material Planner with the FMCG/Food industry to join our client on an ongoing temporary basis based in Wednesbury.
Our client is a part of a leading specialist group within the food packaging business that has been established over 15 years. As the Material Planner – FMCG/Food, your salary will be circa £27,000 depending on experience. Free on site car parking is available.
As the Material Planner, your duties will include:
- Ensuring effective stock control between the warehouse and factory
- Liaising with production team to ensure components are being scheduled according to estimated predictions
- Ensuring effective planning of all food and packaging to ensure they are available for production
- Working with the site planner to understand the demand on products
- Planning and completing purchase orders
- Running reports on a daily basis and keeping systems up to date
As the Material Planner, you will:
- Have previous experience working within FMCG or food planning
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Have experience of working within a fast paced and quick turnaround environment