CANDIDATES MUST BE FROM A LOGISTICS, FREIGHT FORWARDING, TRANSPORT BACKGROUND
Marketing Manager - VR/21007
The Company & Role of the Marketing Manager:
Our client, a leading independent logistics and trade management provider, is looking for a Marketing Manager for their team. The role has a particularly strong focus on online activities, so the successful candidate should therefore be familiar with copywriting and editorial for digital publishing, social media, vlogging and e-campaign management.
Duties of the Marketing Manager:
· Lead and create industry-relevant, dynamic content and press releases in conjunction with key company stakeholders for digital publishing.
· Manage and monitor group social media profiles.
· Strategically use social media to raise a corporate profile and build brand awareness (not just social impressions).
· Manage and edit group websites (WordPress).
· Continue to evolve and build the group's CRM and email activities, with a strong understanding and awareness for GDPR.
· Be responsible for the guardianship and development of the group's brand identity across all marketing activities.
· Design and edit the group's marketing collateral including brochures, presentations, infographics, branded merchandise etc.
· Use all the above points to create and monitor innovative campaigns designed to drive business.
Experience Required of the Marketing Manager:
· Content Writing: Must be a skilled wordsmith- content writing and editing skills essential.
· Design: Must be confident in Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Prezi, PowerPoint.
· Website: Must have experience and confidence in WordPress website editing.
· Social Media: Ability to manage and monitor multiple social media profiles (Hootsuite).
· Vlogging: Familiar with and confident using vlogging equipment, with the ability to make soft edits.
· Professional: Self-motivated, ambitious, results orientated with an impeccable work ethic.
· Communication: Excellent written and verbal skill with the ability to communicate with key company stakeholders at every level.
· Perceptive: Exceptional eye for detail.
· Organised: Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
You will receive a salary depending on experience.