This position is posted on behalf of an NPAworldwide member. Please contact NPAworldwide Headquarters if you would like to make contact with the posting recruiter. NPAworldwide is a recruitment network facilitating split placements among its member firms, which are located throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, and the Americas.
Our client is a renowned food travel expert with a passion for excellence and delicious food. We are looking for an experienced senior brand manager with exceptional drive to develop and deliver the company’s brand plan to ensure complete awareness of their entire food and drinks portfolio.
· Working with all marketing teams, create annual plan for brand growth and awareness
· Develop and maintain support material
· Drive brand profitability
· Regularly review progress to ensure targets are met
· Pro-actively monitor competitor activity along with customer satisfaction
· Plan regular site visits to monitor performance
· Constantly liaise with operations teams to make sure brand standards and customer expectations are met
Key candidate criteria:
· Senior brand management and commercial marketing experience is essential
· Proven multi site management skills and experience
· Strong knowledge of the development of customer communications
· A background in retail or food marketing, ideally in a multi brand environment
· Flexible, adaptable approach with superb team working skills
· Good communication and negotiation skills
· Commercial with a track record in sales delivery, profit and margin
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading international operator and we would like to hear from you.
Salary: c.£65K + car allowance + bonus
We looking forward to hearing from you and if we believe you have what our client is looking for a consultant will be in touch within 3 working days.