Manage all marketing functions within the Group. Specific focus on the commercial element to look after client and supplier pricing and maintaining margins. Website, brochures and social media are key.
Essential skills - 2- 5 years commercial marketing experience
All Ideal candidates must have:
- good organisation, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- good attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information
- the ability to work on their own and be self-motivated, or as part of a team
- the ability to remain calm and patient when under pressure and working to deadlines
- a positive attitude with plenty of initiative.
Pricing Control and Margins
• Identifying all framework, contract, catalogues and brochure pages, and creating master backing sheets to control the supplier pricing and margins.
• Working with sales consultants to produce client documents.
• Liaising with suppliers to identify costs and supporting documentation.
Customer marketing and maintenance
• Provide marketing support in line with sales strategies to all departments and companies via email strategy and as needed
• Customer survey forms
• Create a simple, cost effective system to engage with existing clients with the aim of developing a relationship year round and retain clients
• Organise any client events
• Help to obtain references and referrals
• Network activity
Website & Brochures
• Maintain all aspects of the website
• Create news stories
• Create case studies
• Manage newsletter sign up and subscription and mail quarterly
• Report on website analytics
• Create and change copy as required
• Create a strategy for social media
• Look after all aspects of social media including twitter, facebook, linkedin, pintrest
• Create links to our clients through SM and use it to add value
• Identify features/stories/products/interests and schedule forwards
• Tender support work as required
• Standardising all internal and external documents and presentations
• Email footer control and messaging
• Proof reading
• Create quarterly internal newsletter