Marketing Director - £55-70k depending on expeience – Bournemouth based but with a London edge.
This a fantastic opportunity and would suit someone with management and leadship experience and great all round marketing. Good knowledge of marketing channels, who has driven online projects. Might suit someone who has work in a marketing agency.
- full responsibility for the delivery of highly responsive and fully trackable lead generation services for the sales team, delivering a great ROI from multiple channels such as email, web, exhibitions, social marketing and direct mail.
- Reinforcing brand awareness by content marketing activity, including PR and partnerships with stakeholder industry groups.
- Directly responsible for formulating and delivering the comms plans for the key contract.
- Planning and implementing our attendance at exhibitions.
- Planned and managed channel marketing campaigns to drive lead generation for the Sales team using a varied range of contact sources and media.
- Planned and managed customer communications using a varied range of channels to grow revenue streams by promoting product developments, add-on services and a range of renewal options.
- Annual budgeting and monthly reforecasting of sales and customer marketing plans, reporting results to the Directors. The reforecast is based on providing actual results as well as juggling campaigns so as to be able to react quickly to changing market demands and new initiatives.
- Established relationships and new business partnerships with the media, complementary related companies, industry associations and government bodies.
- Excellent management experience minimum team of 4