We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator for a company based just outside of Salisbury. You will assist with the overall effectiveness of the sales and marketing communications by ensuring communication packs are developed and delivered on time to their targeted audiences.
This is a great position working for company who have a real family feel. Our ideal candidate would be a team player, able to work to tight deadlines and have a passion for customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, deliver and communicate the sales and marketing plan to both UK & EU members.
- Answer the general phone lines
- Complete customer new product Info forms as requested
- Evaluate, co-ordinate and refresh POS so it is relevant to the target audience.
- Track the POS to ensure they get delivered on time.
- Be a proactive part of the sales team by ensuring internal sales and sales support
- Improve the database of contacts by ensuring it is accurate
- Organise trade shows/events when requested, in UK & EU, and attend them where required.
- Assist the Customer Care team as required
- Translate materials into French/German/Spanish/Italian where appropriate and skill set allows.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Experience within a marketing department
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sales based experience and understanding
- Positive manner
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sage and Outlook
- Effectively communicate ideas and activities across departments
- Ability to work independently, prioritise multiple tasks and quickly learn new skills
- Ability to analyse and solve problem
- Proactive approach to executing new projects
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to speak an additional language would be desirable