**OUR CLIENT HAS ASKED NOT TO DISPLAY SALARIES ON ANY JOB BOARDS**
Our client based in Towcester is looking for a full time Manufacturing Engineering Technician to join their team. The primary role will be supporting the Manufacturing Engineers with process improvements and new product introduction whilst supporting the daily production output.
Duties include (list not exhaustive):-
- Support the Manufacturing Engineers to maintain and improve production processes
- Identification and control of non-conforming product
- Support the evaluation of proposed designs and processes for manufacturability
- Preparation of justification, purchasing and implementation of capital equipment for production
- Co-ordination of new process introduction
- Interface with production for all activities associated with new product implementation
- Driving efficiency improvements through software automation
- Develop and maintain automated Test sequences for units under test
The ideal candidate will have good working knowledge of production capabilities with the ability to implement, monitor and improve associated processes, preferably supplemented by an Engineering qualification. Working knowledge of SAP is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that delivers high performance rugged embedded computing solutions, based on industry standards and open architectures, to mission-critical applications in defense, aerospace and industry around the world.