Management Consultant – Fuel Forecourt Retail
Based anywhere in UK
Circa £100K plus extensive benefits package
Essential experience required:
In this highly diverse and commercial role you will be the senior subject matter expect (SME) within the fuel forecourt retail area of our client. Working as part of a successful team of other retail focused colleagues you will play a key role in growing the downstream oil and gas retail business within a high profile client.
- Experience in a similar role with a deep understanding of the downstream energy retail sector
- Ability to leverage and capitalise on commercial opportunities
- Strong background in pre-sales
- Demonstrable experience of preparing and delivering proposals, pitches and bids
- First class communicator and influencer
- Operate with a level of gravitas that instils confidence across the board
- Ability to travel
Job role responsibilities:
This role will see you as the Downstream Energy Retail SME and be the lead consultant for the team. You will be involved in engaging with client stakeholders within our client and you will be required to understand their requirements and translate these into effective solutions. Your remit will also see you playing a key role in reviewing possible SME's that our client could partner with and proposing commercial opportunities that we could leverage.
About the company:
Our client is a global Tier 1 company involved in many leading mission critical projects. They are highly regarded within the industry and are one of the largest independent technology & business services firms in the world.
They consider employees as highly valued members of the business and offer extensive progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national or global scale.