I have not done any searching yet. People from eGaming will relocate.
Senior Manager Legal Counsel job opening in Douglas, IoM reporting to the CEO within the CFO function. We are supporting a global eCommerce / eGaming client in the Isle of Man and have executive level relationships to facilitate this recruitment with professionalism.
Salary negotiable in line with experience so a lose range is given at £50K - £65K (if you are in London, as the income tax is different in IoM, this is more like a London base of £84K + bonus + benefits).
- Manage all legal affairs for the company
- Software licensing
- Negotiate all types of external services to the company
- Best practices, process and documentation to improve business
- Manager top level complaints handing and potential litigation with ideas to avoid incident and problem escalation
- Actively participate and minute board meetings
- Internal support
- Budget management
- Co-location teams in Isle of Man and Gibraltar requiring appropriate qualifications for these locations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in all mediums and formats
- Industry experienced in an online eCommerce sales product such as eGaming
- Excellent English is mandatory (and Mandarin will be a bonus)
- If your current passport allows you to be employed by a UK or EU country, you are eligible to apply as the client will then produce a permit to work in the IoM
For your initial interview with our BluZinc CEO, Jonathan Pearson, please apply and will be in touch!