(Construction / civil engineering industry experience required to understand sub contractors / CIS).
Ambitious Management Accountant needed to support the Group Financial Controller with Financial reporting and the provision of management information and the analysis of contract and business performance. The Management Accountant will provide commercial and project support to a team of quantity surveyors in this construction / civil engineering business.
- Support of the Group Financial Controller in the preparation of Monthly Management accounts
- Weekly production of Labour and Plant cost reporting
- Reconciliation and settlement of Intercompany accounts
- Labour, Plant and Fleet cost reporting for Monthly Board packs
- Allocation of remittances to client files
- Support of QSs in the preparation and analysis of monthly contract performance
- Investigating costs and comparing value and costs for different elements of work
- Support of QSs in the preparation of debt files and their reconciliation to system recorded debt
- Preparation of Job costs files for QSs
- Reporting and analysis of Fleet costs
- Reporting and analysis of Plant costs
- Part/Post qualified CIMA, ACA, ACCA or qualified by experience
- GL system experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exposure to Construction Sector advantageous
- Experience of job costing/ contract accounting
If you have ambitions to progress your career within Management Accounting and are passionate about what you do, please apply to this opportunity by sending your CV to Onyx Recruitment.