|Job Title:||Management Accountant - 12 month maternity contract|
|Salary:||30000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Abi Hollick|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01902 763006|
|Member Contact||Abi Hollick|
|Contact Phone Number||01902 763006|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join a successful and well established Shropshire based automotive dealership at its Telford showrooms.
This office-based role would suit a Management Accountant who is looking for a varied role, working with a friendly team and who should ideally have experience within a dealership background, however this is not essential.
This is a 12 month fixed term role to cover maternity leave, with a strong possibility of becoming permanent, offering an attractive salary.
Essential requirements: The successful Management Accountant will have:
· CIMA or AAT Qualification full or part qualified, however this is not essential
· Strong IT skills, including good knowledge of Excel especially pivot tables
· Good communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail and be well organised.
The duties of the Management Account are:
· Daily banking duties and monthly reconciliation
· Posting vehicle receipts, payments and all associated monies
· Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger postings
· Updating Lombard including monthly reconciliations
· Motor Insurance database updates
· Posting vehicle deals
· Payroll – including HMRC payments
· Updating fixed asset register
· End of month BACs run
· Posting Amex statements
· Ad hoc duties within the Accounts Department as required.
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
Benefits: 22 days holidays plus Bank Holidays and company pension scheme.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm with 1 hour lunch.
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Management Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Financial Accountant, Accounts Manager.
PLEASE APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!