Looking for an experienced Maintanence Operative/Handy Man to work for a Housing Organisation in West London. This is a permenant, full time position.
The ideal candidate will be required to:
Main responsibilities of the role:-
1) carry out repairs to around 500 tenanted and empty properties (various minor repairs including painting, decorating, carpentry works, minor plumbing)
2) carry out cleaning to empty properties and preparing them for re-let
3) initial diagnosis of required repairs and preparation of daily reports of work undertaken
4) escalate complex repair issues to the head office repairs call centre
5) take photos before and after to evidence what work has been completed.
6) Carry out cleaning, repairs and ground maintenance works to communal areas.
1) Good all round maintenance skills
2) Experience of working in the maintenance or building industry
3) Good communication skills
4) Clean DBS
5) Clean driving licence
1) ‘Work safe’ and adhere to the company’s Health and Safety requirements.
2) Use the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
3) Use the appropriate tools and materials for the job.