We have an opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to join a well-known leisure group in the South East.
The main purpose of the role is to oversee and maintain the rides at their sites and to be able to act as Duty Manager as and when required. The role also requires someone with a background in a customer focussed environment.
Responsibilities and skills
- Responsible for all aspects of electrical projects and rides
- Ability to follow procedures and create and monitor schedules for the team
- Have appropriate engineering, electrical experience and ideally qualifications
- Work efficiently and accurately keeping safety in mind at all times
- Be hands on and practical
- Excellent communication skills as pulling departmental teams together is crucial to the smooth running of operations
- Able to work shifts
Based in the South East.
Salary: c £50K