Maintenance Engineer – (Mechanical and Technical)
Bromsgrove • £30-34,000 per annum DOE •
Our client, a rapidly expanding food manufacturing business based in Bromsgrove are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join their ever growing team.
Your day to day duties will be:
• To provide maintenance support to the operations shift teams on a double day basis
• To complete planned preventative maintenance to schedule.
• Fault finding diagnosis and repairs on key production plant and equipment, Siemens and other PLC equipment.
• Implementing or assisting plant installations and processing modifications.
• To report any Health and Safety issues relating to plant and equipment.
• To ensure you are up to date with knowledge and compliance of Company Health & Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
• To promote lean thinking and continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer role, you will:
• Have previous experience in both mechanical and electrical engineering roles.
• Be able to electrical fault find and have knowledge of PLC’s.
• Have worked within an Automated Food Manufacturing environment.
• Have knowledge of lean manufacturing practices.
• Have completed a recognised apprenticeship to ONC/HNC.
• Be conversant with VSD (variable speed drives).
• Able to read schematic electrical drawings.
• Must have own transport due to location.
What’s on Offer?
As a Maintenance Engineer you will receive:
• Up to £34,000 per annum.
• Free parking.
• A great opportunity to work within a rapidly growing company.
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
• Regular Social events within the company.
Apply for this role
To apply for this Maintenance Engineer role, please go to our Arden Personnel website, www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference LF-1486.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.