|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||30000 - 32000|
|Contact Name:||Jo Richardson|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0115 972 6513|
|Member Contact||Jo Richardson|
|Contact Phone Number||0115 972 6513|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
- Are you an Engineering looking for more experience in food manufacturing?
- Is your background in food, drinks or pharmaceutical?
- Do you want to work night shifts?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join their short shelf business based in London, working nights.
Key responsibilities for the role of Maintenance Engineer:
- Undertake maintenance and repairs to the factory as well the office and site.
- Complete daily records for work carried out.
- Follow and complete the planned schedule whilst following company Health & Safety.
The successful candidate for the role of Maintenance Engineer:
- A good understanding of electrical engineering as well as mechanical engineering.
- Electrical installation is desirable.
- Previous experience of working in food manufacturing, if not, chemical or pharmaceutical.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Job Reference: JR11203
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: 34000 - 37000 + Overtime (OTE £45K)
7579 Senior Embedded Engineer
Salary: 45000 - 50000 +Benefits
Installation and Service Engineer
North Wales and North West
Salary: 22000 - 24000
Scaffolding Design Engineer
Salary: 30000 - 45000