Maintenance Engineer – Food – Permanent Nights
A Leading food manufacturer based in Norfolk is looking to add to its flourishing engineering team. A motivated Maintenance Engineer is required, with a rewarding salary of £35,000 - £37,000 dependant on skills and experience
The successful candidate will be part of a Site Engineering Team that manufactures quality produce. Working with a team of engineers tasked with providing engineering, maintenance and improvement activities in a busy environment.
We are interested to hear from you if you have:
- A strong Electrical and Mechanical Engineering background
- A recognised electrical / mechanical apprenticeship.
- Experience within a food / FMCG / Manufacturing environment.
- A calm and logical approach under pressure.
- The ability to diagnose and fault find on a range of equipment.
- Knowledge / Experience of Lean / CI
We are looking for a highly motivated, well organised engineer with excellent communication and team working skills and a flexible approach to work. With previous experience within a similar role/environment, you will demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of routine and preventative maintenance.
In return for meeting the above criteria the successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £35,000 - £37,000 dependent on skills and experience. Working for a very successful award winning food manufacturer.
Hours of Work: Permanent Nights 6pm – 6am