We’re currently seeking to recruit an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer, to work within a food manufacturer.
Planned maintenance will be the primary point of call, reactive when required. They won’t be firefighting, and thye'll be doing Continuous Improvement projects.
Maintenance Engineer Skills/ Responsibilities;
- Make scheduled checks (PPMs) on machinery and parts
- Find and fix faults and recalibrate instruments
- Reactive Maintenance
- Oil and clean machinery and parts
- Fit new parts as required
- Respond immediately to machinery breakdowns
- Ensure that the efficiency of the machinery is maximised through continuous improvement
It is essential for the Maintenance Engineer to have experience in a production environment.