|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||35000 - 38000|
|Contact Name:||Adam Hickman|
|Job Published:||2 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01159 214 807|
|Member Contact||Victoria Talik|
|Contact Phone Number||01159 214807|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
We’re currently seeking to recruit an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer, to work within a food manufacturer.
Planned maintenance will be the primary point of call, reactive when required. They won’t be firefighting, and thye'll be doing Continuous Improvement projects.
Maintenance Engineer Skills/ Responsibilities;
- Make scheduled checks (PPMs) on machinery and parts
- Find and fix faults and recalibrate instruments
- Reactive Maintenance
- Oil and clean machinery and parts
- Fit new parts as required
- Respond immediately to machinery breakdowns
- Ensure that the efficiency of the machinery is maximised through continuous improvement
It is essential for the Maintenance Engineer to have experience in a production environment.