We’re currently seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer.
We’re looking for someone who will look objectively at every side of an idea or situation to guarantee that all outcomes are thoroughly calculated before deciding on a suitable course of action.
We’re interested in hearing of them if they have the following experience:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on a range of manufacturing machinery
- Conducting continuous improvement and observation on shift- identifying potential failure or deterioration in output, waste or quality performance from machine standards
- Undertaking risk assessments, prior to any maintenance and ensuring conclusions are implemented prior to the start of work
- Experience as a Maintenance Engineer within FMCG is essential
They ideally have one the following qualifications in the relevant discipline:
- NVQ Level 3
- Apprentice trained Maintenance Engineer