Mac Developer required to work for a company based in North Peterborough. The company are international leaders in their field and are looking for an exceptional Mac Developer to work as part of their technical team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 5 years or more experience in Mac system level programming using C++ and Objective C.
You will be a team player who is technically proficient and responsible for high quality work, with good time management, problem-solving skills and used to meeting deadlines. You will be forward thinking with outstanding problem solving and time management skills.
The successful candidate will have expertise in the following:
- Objective C
- System level programming (daemons, inter process comms. Etc)
- Ability to produce tight, lean code that is easy to maintain
- Ability to balance quality against tight release schedules
- Team player but also able to work alone without supervision
- Ability to maintain a good close relationship not only with immediate colleagues but also QA and Technical Support teams
- Willing to put in extra time and work when required
- Ability to think outside the box when it comes to new features and how they are implemented
- Experience in network protocols – TCP, UDP etc would be desirable.
This is a remote working role but the candidate must be prepared to travel to Peterborough when required for meetings.