- Do you have an excellent understanding of ERP systems as well as Transport Control Processes?
- Is your background in Logistics and or Transport?
- Are you wanting to join a company who are focusing on people development and succession planning?
If so, we’d love to hear from you. Our client based in Cambridgeshire is looking to recruit a Logistics Team Leader to join their FMCG business. Working for a European Business, you will be reporting into the Head of Operations and you will be responsible for the Transport Planning team within this incredibly complex Supply Chain. With multiple sites across the UK, you will manage the movement of finished goods to ensure that customer orders are delivered on time and in full. Paperwork accuracy is key, as well as attention to detail, and you will work with Hauliers to set and manage KPI’s, ensuring that reviews are regular and Customer Excellence is at the heart of what you do. Internally, key relationships in this role will include a number of manufacturing sites across the UK and you will work closely with Production Planners as well as Customer Service.
- Knowledge of transport, ideally within an FMCG background.
- Experience of managing a team with a desire to develop them to be the best they can be.
- KPI Management both internally and externally.
- Drive, ambition and a self-starter is a given as well as being able to make decisions in a pressurised environment.
This company is based in the countryside and therefore it is vital that you have your own transport. And in an organisation that is very driven by nutrition and the wellbeing of its staff, in return this business can offer you the use of a fully kitted out kitchen as well as having a gym on site with showering facilities. In a work hard, play hard environment, the opportunities for progression are huge if you are a motivated self-starter who has the ability to influence and has great influencing skills. So please send us your CV’s as soon as possible!
Salary: up to £30,000 plus benefits
Job Reference: JR11128