We are looking for candidates who have previous experience within a sales environment - preferably on a web chat team - and a strong track record of working successfully to sales targets. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to quickly build a rapport with a new customer, as well as good negotiation skills. You will also be IT literate, and be prepared to recognise and suggest improvement areas for the business.
Previous experience of working in a Live Web Chat team would be a huge bonus, as would experience of working in the travel sector but neither are essential.
To succeed in the role, you will be motivated and results driven with an ability to work under pressure. You will be customer-orientated and an excellent team player. You will also be reliable and punctual with good attention to detail.
Useful things to know
The role will be based in our call centre. The call centre is a busy part of the business, but has a great team atmosphere and we have lots of fun while we work!
We also believe in rewarding hard work, and offer a great benefits package on top of basic salary including:
- Target based bonus scheme
- Competitive Salary
- Discounted holidays for you and your friends and family
- Full training provided
- Working on a rota basis planned 4 weeks in advance so you can plan your work/life balance
- Private Medical (for you and family)
- Death in service payment
- Free worldwide travel insurance (for you and family)
- Subsidised park and ride passes for an easy commute into town
- Long service awards
- Wellness extras - free flu jabs, reflexology sessions and fruit available in the office