Lifting Equipment Inspector (LEEA) – Entertainment Industry!
This is a great opportunity to join a major supplier of rigging equipment and design solutions, for the theatre, live event, conference, exhibition, visitor attraction, film and television industries.
This role would suit an experienced inspector who wants to be part of a world-class team within a growing company. An interest in the entertainment and events industry would be desirable.
Our client provides rigging solutions for sale or rental to clients anywhere in the world - coupled with outstanding support aided by overseas business partners they can offer excellent prospects for the right candidate.
• LEEA qualifications - additional training is offered on other items
• An Electrical or Hire Inspection background
• A Full UK Driving Licence
Responsibilities and Tasks Include:
• Carrying out periodic examinations of clients and own lifting equipment and accessories in accordance with all statutory regulations
• Ensuring that all company standards are upheld and in particular working to all safety specification / legislation
• Generally help maintain a large fleet of hire equipment
• To be actively involved in stock control, data entries and other processes as required from day to day
Hours: Monday – Friday - 8am – 5pm (with some overtime expected)
Salary: Up to £25,000 – Including bonus
Location: London - There may also be a need from time to time to work from one of our other locations
Benefits: competitive salary, bonus scheme, pension, paid overtime, 20 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays)
This role would suit: Equipment Inspector, Lifting Equipment Inspector, Electrical Inspector and Hire Inspector