Our client is looking for a licenced Conveyancer to work for a small busy practice in Rhyl.
Knowledge of the entire conveyancing process is required as the role consists of handling your own caseload of Residential and some Commercial transactions from taking instructions to completion.
You will process and agree contracts, transfers, mortgages and leases and draw up all the documents that sellers and purchasers must sign during a transaction.
Experience in dealing with freehold and leasehold properties
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
- researching information and communicating with clients and others in person, on the phone, by letter or by email;
- using a computerised case management system, as more and more conveyancing tasks are now being done online;
- taking instructions from clients;
- seeking to protect clients' interests always, while taking precautions against potential fraud and money laundering;
- sending terms of engagement and estimates of fees and disbursements;
- obtaining or checking Land Registry documents or title deeds (if the land is unregistered);
- drafting or checking sales contracts and agreeing terms with the conveyancer acting for the other party to the transaction;
- collating and sending or checking supporting legal and financial documents;
- exchanging contracts and completing the transaction;
- dealing with all financial aspects of a transaction;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative and make decisions
- Ability to work as part of a team Ability to prioritise effectively