Licensed Aircraft Engineers wanted. Due to a period of significant growth, our Aerospace client based at EMA are looking for 14 x B1 Engineers or B2 Engineers to join them on a permanent basis. This role is on day shifts.
Licensed Aircraft Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for certifying the work in the hangar and line; in consultation with the Maintenance Supervisors and Base Station Controller (BSC)
- Ensure all work is completed IAW company procedures and the relevant maintenance documentation, Technical logs and work orders, are completed and returned to technical records.
- Responsible for ensuring any required parts/tools for maintenance are ordered correctly and monitor with logistics/supervisors regarding estimated delivery times.
- Responsible for ensuring proper handover procedures are completed iaw the MOE.
- Be well informed about the procedures regarding production quality control and quality audit especially how they apply at the specific maintenance tasks.
- Perform maintenance on equipment that is used for maintenance and apply a high maintenance standard. Restore and clean all equipment after the maintenance activity. When equipment fails or is found to be faulty, immediately report this to the certifying staff.
- Have confidence to issue an SMS report if a violation from the established WAS Flight Safety Standard is discovered.
Licenced Aircraft Engineer Requirements
- Unrestricted EASA B1 or B2 license – preferable type rating on either 737CL, 737NG or BAe ATP. (Non- type holders will still be considered)
- Must be experienced on 737s
Salary / Benefits
Fantastic home/work life balance based on 7 days on, 7 days off shift pattern;
Basic B1 / B2 Salary of £36,861 Plus:
- £4,500 EMA-Hub shift allowance.
- £1,998 ATP type rating (unrestricted)
- £3,280 B737CL Type rating (unrestricted)
- £3,280 B737NG (unrestricted)
- Company Pension
- Loyalty bonus after 12 months (1% salary per year up to 10 years)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent